A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sklar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sklar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sklar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Sklar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Sklar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sklar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sklar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.