A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Skutches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Skutches, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Skutches graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Skutches has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Skutches FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Skutches practice?
- Dr. Joseph Skutches has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Skutches practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.