A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Slap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slap
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slap Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Slap, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slap graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Slap MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Slap practice?
- Dr. Joseph Slap has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Slap practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Merion Station, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.