Internist, Primary Care
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  form  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Smiddy is very patient, and listens carefully to your issues. He spends enough time with you to analyze your situation and answer questions. He is compassionate and competent.I would recommend him.

|  Dr. Smiddy is a very caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

Dr. Smiddy is very caring and concerned. I appreciate that talks to me and listens. His staff is also very nice. I have been a patient for almost 10 years and strongly recommend him to those needing a compassionate MD.

|  Best Internist in Atlanta  |  show details
by Andy on Dec 25th, 2009

Amazingly knowledgeable physician who painstakingly takes as much time as needed with his patients. Would never consider another internist in Atlanta

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

I know doctors and Dr. Smiddy is a good one! His staff are great as well. I always feel as though I am in good hands and being taken care of in the best possible way.

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by jobrien on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Quick waiting room times. Friendly, professional. Highly recommend.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Super caring physician...part of a dying breed!  |  show details
by EMTnAtlanta on Mar 1st, 2007 on kudzu.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Smiddy's going on two years now. As a testament to how confident I am with him, when my company changes insurance carriers to one that wouldnt cover him, I got an individual policy that would until I changed jobs. He is VERY thorough, and truly seems to care about his patients and what they have to say. I've reccomended him to friends and family, and have even brought my mom from 75 mi away in N.West GA to come see him. Highly reccomended!

|  Extremely Knowledgeable and Caring Physician  |  show details
by piedparkatl on Jul 25th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I moved to Atlanta last year and went to see Dr. Smiddy on a friend's recommendation. He is probably the best internist I have ever had. During office visits he takes his time, is very thorough and never rushes, always asking very pertinent questions. He evidently has his staff schedule appointments to give him adequate time with each patient, yet I have never experienced any long waits to get in to see him. He seems to be extremely up-to-date on the latest drugs and medical knowledge. His physicians assistant, John, is also very helpful. Dr. Smiddy is very personable and reminds one of the proverbial old-fashioned country doctor in terms of his reassuring demeanor and sincere interest in the patient. I have referred others to him and they have also been very pleased.

|  Always professional - great service!  |  show details
by NkdNAtl on Mar 16th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Smiddy's for years and would never go anywhere else. I've recommended him to countless friends who have all been satisfied. He is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, and is an excellent doctor!