Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Smith III
Dr. Joseph Smith III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Vincent Regional Medical Center, Evanston Regional Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Smith III has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Smith III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.
Dr. David Snyder
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Santa Fe, NM 0.11 mi44
Dr. Anna Voltura
Santa Fe, NM 0.11 mi22
Dr. Brian Castlemain
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Santa Fe, NM 0.72 mi31