Dr. Joseph Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 28th, 2014
had to reverse my review
Unfortunately after 2 mos my legs have Not gotten betterbetter, they are worse in most places and no change in spider veins. I'm So unhappy. I had high hopeshopes, Dr.seemed competant. I feel it might be this doctor that he doesn't do it right. Uses too much and doesn't hit the tight places. 5:treatments and my legs hurt in several spots and look worse. C I Dont know what to do. I had one more , glad I stopped to give it time. Going to see a different one if Medicaid will pay. I feel that Smith d I'd not improve My legs appearanceappearance. Cries....

December 3rd, 2014
Improved my legs!
Explained everything, nice assistant, the worst of my veins got better. Still have some spider veins I'm hoping he can erase but overall my veins are less noticeable and don't pop out. I thought he was knowledgeable. Perhaps some ppl expect perfection ?

April 2nd, 2013
Horrible experience
I absolutely regret ever going to the Center for Venous Disease. They destroyed my legs. I cannot believe I allowed Dr. Smith to experiment with my legs and charge me and my insurance for it. My legs will NEVER be the same. When I asked him why the results were so bad all he could say was, "I don't know." He obviously does not know what he is doing. Going to him was a mistake I will regret forever.

April 23rd, 2012
Poorly
I was very disappointed in Dr. Smith.

April 16th, 2012
I wish I never let Dr. Smith or anyone in his office touch my legs. He was unknowlegable and really made a disaster out of both of my legs.