A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sniezek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sniezek, Head & Neck Surgeon; Medical Director of Endocrine Surgery, Swedish Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sniezek
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sniezek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sniezek, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Neck Dissection
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Calculi (Salivary Gland Stones)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Sublingual Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniezek graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sniezek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Sniezek FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sniezek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sniezek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sniezek practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.