A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sniezek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sniezek, Head & Neck Surgeon; Medical Director of Endocrine Surgery, Swedish Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sniezek, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Neck Dissection
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Calculi (Salivary Gland Stones)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Sublingual Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniezek graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Sniezek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sniezek practice?
Dr. Joseph Sniezek practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.