Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sniezek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sniezek, Head & Neck Surgeon; Medical Director of Endocrine Surgery, Swedish Medical Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sniezek
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sniezek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sniezek, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Neck Dissection
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Calculi (Salivary Gland Stones)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Sublingual Gland Neoplasm)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sniezek graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sniezek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Sniezek FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sniezek practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sniezek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sniezek practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.