A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Solages:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Solages is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Solages, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solages graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Solages has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Solages FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Solages practice?
- Dr. Joseph Solages has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Solages practices Pediatrics near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Pediatricians.