A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Solages:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Solages is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Solages, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Solages graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Solages has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solages accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Solages practice?
Dr. Joseph Solages practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See South Plainfield Pediatricians and South Plainfield Adolescent Specialists.