Dr. Joseph Soler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

November 23rd, 2016
Good Experience

August 21st, 2016
Excellent medical care and of high knowledge.

January 22nd, 2016
Worst care I've ever gotten, zero follow up
Missed a blood clot even though I asked him to check for one. It moved up ended up in my lungs and I ended up being admitted for multiple in blood clots, he never even called to follow up after the ER sent my info.

December 30th, 2015
Missed diagnosis and zero follow up
Missed a blood clot in my husband's leg even though my husband asked him to check specifically for a blood clot. He felt his leg for five seconds and sent him home with muscle relaxers. The blood clot the moved up into his lungs and we ended up getting him admitted for the multiple blood clots in his leg. Had zero follow up from Dr. Soler.

December 1st, 2015
Horrible, missed diagnosis and horrible follow-up
Our experience with the Green Valley Ranch Medical Center in the past few months has been HORRIBLE. About two months ago my husband had a pain in his calf. He went to Dr. Soler and asked if he could rule out a blood clot and told the him he knew it wasn't a muscle pull but the doctor didn't do an ultrasound and just sent him home with muscle relaxers. A few weeks later he started having chest pain, he called the main number at Green Valley Ranch Medical Center five times and left three voice mails over two days (these were week days) and nobody called him back. We ended up in the ER the second day due to the chest pain and they diagnosed him with pneumonia. The next day he called Green Valley Ranch Medical center again to schedule a follow-up appointment for his ER visit and they scheduled him almost a month out. Two weeks later he had extreme back pain and ended up in the ER again and they found out he had multiple blood clots in both lungs (pulmonary embolism) which started in his leg that the PCP failed to check when he went in. Overall the past few months the service and care at Green Valley Ranch Medical Center was absolutely horrendous and my husband will be finding a new PCP. Also I went to one of the doctors there in the summer and really liked her so I referred my mom there, she called to make an appointment and nobody called her back either.

May 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Soler for a little over three years. During that time he has helped me get a chronic obesity problem, with all of the the related conditions, under control. If I were to criticize him it would be that he can be a bit terse in his verbal communication.