A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Somers is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Somers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Somers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Somers MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Somers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Somers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Somers practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.