A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Song, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Song has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kyong-Yong Song MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Song practice?
- Dr. Joseph Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Song practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Cardiologists.