Dr. Joseph Song Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Song?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016

He's the BEST!

October 1st, 2015

Sometimes the wait is longer than one would like, but this Dr is worth my time.

October 1st, 2015

Best, smartest Cardiologist I've ever come in contact with. I'm very blessed to have him as MY Dr.

April 21st, 2015

Very attentive, and gives quality service

February 15th, 2015

Retired

I had triple by-pass in 2007 Dr Song was my Doctor and he save me and I thank god he was there, At Downey Community ,and the follow up service was very good. Thanks Dr Song glad you were there.

December 12th, 2014

alwaysapatient

I have been a patient of Dr. Song for several years. He is kind and generous with his time, though to a fault sometimes since I have spent time waiting to be seen. Once in the room I didn't feel rushed and he took his time to explain any questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

December 17th, 2013

Select your surgeon/cardiologist wisely

Dr. Song performed my mother's heart surgery. Hospital discharge paperwork directed her to see Dr. Song for a follow-up visit after 2 weeks. Upon scheduling the appointment my mother learned that Dr. Song was out of the country and would not be returning for another week. Dr. Song failed to disclose prior to her surgery that he would be out of the country immediately after her surgery. About a week and a half after the bypass surgery my mother had complications and later we learned her arteries joined by the bypass started to block. My mother suffered a heart attack after her bypass surgery. This could have been avoided had my mother been under continual follow-up care.

February 14th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Song every 3 months since 2005. I had a heart attack (widowmaker) and I was only 45. He explained to me that he wants to keep an eye on me because when you are younger plaque grows faster in your arteries and he wants to make sure I do well, and don't repeat the past. I find him to be compassionate, caring, and someone who takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I never feel rushed when I see him. I highly recommend him, and even though I moved out of the area I still keep him for my doctor because I 100% trust him.

November 7th, 2012

Avoid this doctor!!!!

My mom got heart valve surgery with Dr. Song. However one of heart valve is leaking and getting worse. All he says to my mom is "My mom's heart is very weak and eat less salt". He doesn't mention about heart valve leaking problems after surgery. I think we need resurgery. She just got heart attack a few days ago. We decided to go to other cardio dr. He spent only 5 min with my mom. He is a business man not a doctor.

April 20th, 2012

after seeing Dr. Song i did not mind the 45 min. wait, i realized he takes his time with his patients.

September 2nd, 2010

Avoid this doctor

I had heart surgery with Dr. Song. The surgery went well, but I started having irregular heart palpitations soon afterward. During each of my routine visits, Dr. Song just took my pulse and made me feel like I was bothering him by being there. If you ever call and want to speak to him, his staff just refers you to 911. Overall, I feel that this doctor only cares about making money and very little about the health of his patients.

October 27th, 2016