Dr. Joseph Song Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Song?

Posted on August 24th, 2016

He's the BEST!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Sometimes the wait is longer than one would like, but this Dr is worth my time.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Best, smartest Cardiologist I've ever come in contact with. I'm very blessed to have him as MY Dr.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Very attentive, and gives quality service

Retired

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I had triple by-pass in 2007 Dr Song was my Doctor and he save me and I thank god he was there, At Downey Community ,and the follow up service was very good. Thanks Dr Song glad you were there.

alwaysapatient

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Song for several years. He is kind and generous with his time, though to a fault sometimes since I have spent time waiting to be seen. Once in the room I didn't feel rushed and he took his time to explain any questions I had. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist.

Select your surgeon/cardiologist wisely

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Song performed my mother's heart surgery. Hospital discharge paperwork directed her to see Dr. Song for a follow-up visit after 2 weeks. Upon scheduling the appointment my mother learned that Dr. Song was out of the country and would not be returning for another week. Dr. Song failed to disclose prior to her surgery that he would be out of the country immediately after her surgery. About a week and a half after the bypass surgery my mother had complications and later we learned her arteries joined by the bypass started to block. My mother suffered a heart attack after her bypass surgery. This could have been avoided had my mother been under continual follow-up care.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Song every 3 months since 2005. I had a heart attack (widowmaker) and I was only 45. He explained to me that he wants to keep an eye on me because when you are younger plaque grows faster in your arteries and he wants to make sure I do well, and don't repeat the past. I find him to be compassionate, caring, and someone who takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I never feel rushed when I see him. I highly recommend him, and even though I moved out of the area I still keep him for my doctor because I 100% trust him.

Avoid this doctor!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2012

My mom got heart valve surgery with Dr. Song. However one of heart valve is leaking and getting worse. All he says to my mom is "My mom's heart is very weak and eat less salt". He doesn't mention about heart valve leaking problems after surgery. I think we need resurgery. She just got heart attack a few days ago. We decided to go to other cardio dr. He spent only 5 min with my mom. He is a business man not a doctor.

after seeing Dr. Song i did not mind the 45 min. wait, i realized he takes his time with his patients.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Avoid this doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I had heart surgery with Dr. Song. The surgery went well, but I started having irregular heart palpitations soon afterward. During each of my routine visits, Dr. Song just took my pulse and made me feel like I was bothering him by being there. If you ever call and want to speak to him, his staff just refers you to 911. Overall, I feel that this doctor only cares about making money and very little about the health of his patients.

Posted on October 27th, 2016