A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sorenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorenson graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Sorenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Sorenson practice?
Dr. Joseph Sorenson practices Pediatrics near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cairo, GA and Harrisonburg, VA.
See Thomasville Pediatricians.