Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spaar, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spaar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leo Spaar AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Spaar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Spaar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.