A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spaar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spaar, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spaar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leo Spaar AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Spaar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Spaar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.