A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spaar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spaar, AGAF, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spaar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leo Spaar AGAF, FACG, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Spaar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spaar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Spaar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.