Overall Review

4.9

September 14th, 2016
jo-spads
The night of my surgery he called me at home to see how I was doing. He made the call himself, and I was impressed with that.

November 6th, 2015
First impressions
I was an emergency add on to the regular schedule. I was being seen to rule out shingles in my eye. Upon walking into the office I was greeted by a very pleasant woman. She verified my appt. and showed me where to sign in. I was then called to the counter by another very pleasant woman who gave me paperwork to complete and where to sit. I waited there an hour before getting called to an exam room. I was then seen by a 393rd woman who was not very friendly, but quickly ran a few preliminary tests. I waited another 30 minutes before being seen by Dr. Spadafora. He was friendly and very knowledgeable, but spoke very quickly. He ruled out the shingles but found some early signs of glaucoma. So I will be returning for additional testing. Was happy with the service, but unhappy with the wait time. I am hoping that since I won't be an add on for the next appointment that the wait will be shorter.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr Spadafora is an exceptional person and doctor with a great personality. My Father came for a visit with horrible issues in his eyes from a long term reaction to eye medicine prescribed in Michigan. Dr Spadafora immediately identified the problem, prescribed a different drop and within 1 day my Father stated the burning and pain had decreased dramatically. At the three day followup the difference was huge with almost no redness or swelling around the eyes and minimal burning and itching. The office staff is just as friendly and helpful, a reflection of a happy office atmosphere. Thank goodness my primary care doctor referred us to Dr Spadafora!!!!

November 6th, 2009
Dr. Spadafora Saved My Life
This is a VERY Experienced Physician that QUICKLY identified a very serious "Life Threatening" bacteria in my eye.If it were not for his outstanding skills and overall experience I would have quickly lost my eye all together and even worse, Death.This DOCTOR has an awesome bedside manner, smart, intense and all around a TRUE Medical Professional.I am extremely grateful for his knowledge and I will never change Physicians.