Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spahr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spahr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Spahr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spahr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Spahr MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Spahr practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spahr has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Spahr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN and Upland, IN.
See Muncie Internists, Muncie Hematologists, and Muncie Oncologists.