Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spahr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spahr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Spahr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spahr has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Spahr MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Spahr practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spahr has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Spahr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN and Upland, IN.
See Muncie Internists, Muncie Hematologists, and Muncie Oncologists.