A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spiegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Richard Spiegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spiegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Spiegel practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.