A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Spiegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Skull Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Spiegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Spiegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Spiegel practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.