Dr. Joseph Spindler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Spindler?

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Splinder is the best. So courteous, takes time to explain and answer questions. Staff is courteous.

get someone younger

Posted on February 15th, 2016

No longer knows what he is doing. At 74 he thinks all other doctors are wrong. Only doctor syndrome. Be prepared to spend $4000 for your first visit.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

All things were great,from coming in the door to leaving. No really wait time and all staff was sincere. Would recommend to anyone.

Misdiagnosed

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I wrote a review at the beginning of this year saying that Dr. Spindler was best at writing multiple prescriptions for patients (usually cortisteroids), ordering labs at the laboratory that he has a financial interest in in his building , and getting patients out of his office. I decided I was not happy with his treatment of me. After finding a different doctor we discovered through a simple blood test that I had been misdiagnosed by Spindler and that Dr. Spindler had me on a medication for months that was exactly the opposite of what I needed. My new doctor prescribed the right medication and I feel completely cured.

was hurting before seeing this Doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2014

He is great has helped so much, I have no wait time in waiting room.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I decided to see him for an office visit, since it was advertised as the cheapest in town. Staff is rude, and cover for each other. On several occasion I was told the visit would only be said about. My bill came and it was hundreds of dollars more than the said amount. Now they are admitting communication error on their behalf but will not take the responsibility. I am left having to pay a bill with services that we giving to me under a different price. Doctor will run test that are unnecessary to all with intention of filing with insurance.

Not Good

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I have only seen the Dr. 1 time,when I call to let him know how I am feeling on the medication he prescribed he is unavailable.???I only hear back from his recep. I am now on the third medication, and I feel like I am being treated like what I feel doesn't matter. I being asked do you want to keep taking the medication? WTH .. that's why I am calling. Instead of getting to discuss this with the doctor I am told that it will be tomorrow before she can get back to me???? Note, she will get back to me! NEVER the Dr.! The only information on the medication and its effects have only come from the internet people I know who are taking it. Regret choosing this Dr. Spindler YOU BET!!!! It is clearly obvious that Dr. Spindler does not have the pulse of his patients.Its been a month no relief from the painand not any urgency from the Dr. as far as controlling it!

????????????

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

ALL HE KNOWS IS HOW TO WRITE YOU A PRICPITION AND WILL SEE YOU IN A MONTH OR 3MONTHS .HE GIVESYOU 3 MEDICATION YOU GO TO ONE THEN THE NEXT TIME YOU GET THE SECOND THEN THIRD. THEN BACK TO THE FIRST ONE AGAIN. THEN HE SETS BACK AND COLLECTS FROM YOUR INSURANCE AND YOUR COPAY

Reveiw

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Best Doctor in Houston Area Tops so Nice

Once in a lifetime experience (BAD)

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor as he is rude and dismissive.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2011

He spent time explaining what was happening with my body. Very attentive and diagnosed a problem that many other doctors could not find.