Dr. Joseph Spott DO Patient Reviews

3.9

March 3rd, 2016
I had been seeing Dr. Spott for 7+ years and have always had the utmost trust in him. Now due to an insurance change I can't see him. But when I called to get a refferal for another Doctor that he trusted.....office wants to charge up to $500 just to talk to him for a few minutes. So much for the patients needs come first. Very disappointed.

November 30th, 2015
I loved his frankness.... He is the perfect Doctor for my husband..

March 1st, 2015
Go back to Med school!!!
Terrible doctor. Because of his incompetence, I'm having a second surgery by another doctor. Worst bedside manner. I would let him operate on a cadaver. His comment to me "ok, the picnic is over" was the worst I've ever heard. Didn't know having surgery was a picnic!!!!!!!

May 11th, 2014
Dr Spott has no bedside manner , Was in & out of office Didn't listen to me I left him in middle of treatment And went to another Dr who listened And changed the treatment plan for The better. If you like sarcasm and Belittling, I strongly urge you to see Dr Spott

October 14th, 2013
Most pleasant. Knowledgeable in field. Follows up. Concerned w/patients.

July 15th, 2013
Life Changing Surgery
I came to Dr. Spott through the emergency room at Community Hospital in Munster as the Orthopedic Surgeon on call, I consider this to have been a stroke of luck, Dr. Spott did four surgeries on me in 6 months time, It was not an easy time, but, almost one year later my life and health have changed in a way that makes me feel better than I have in 15 years. I believe that Dr. Spott is the reason for my new life and all the things I can now do, I had wrist surgery, Back surgery and total knee replacement on both knees...Thank you Dr.Spott.

March 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
Mom is in her 80's & he takes great care of her & always tries to accommodate her needs. He & his staff try to schedule all tests w/ease & convenience for her. He listens to her concerns, suggests his ideas on the problem but let's her make her own decisions. He doesn't pressure her or confuse her with medical terminology. He explains things simply and that's why she thinks he's the greatest! I must add that he's taken good care of me, too. Gives me the facts and answers all of my questions. We really love him!