Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Go back to Med school!!! show details Go back to Med school!!!
by Dave on Mar 1st, 2015

Terrible doctor. Because of his incompetence, I'm having a second surgery by another doctor. Worst bedside manner. I would let him operate on a cadaver. His comment to me "ok, the picnic is over" was the worst I've ever heard. Didn't know having surgery was a picnic!!!!!!!

May 11th, 2014

Dr Spott has no bedside manner , Was in & out of office Didn't listen to me I left him in middle of treatment And went to another Dr who listened And changed the treatment plan for The better. If you like sarcasm and Belittling, I strongly urge you to see Dr Spott

by Cynthia hutchison on Oct 14th, 2013

Most pleasant. Knowledgeable in field. Follows up. Concerned w/patients.

Life Changing Surgery show details Life Changing Surgery
by Virginia C, Griffith,IN on Jul 15th, 2013

I came to Dr. Spott through the emergency room at Community Hospital in Munster as the Orthopedic Surgeon on call, I consider this to have been a stroke of luck, Dr. Spott did four surgeries on me in 6 months time, It was not an easy time, but, almost one year later my life and health have changed in a way that makes me feel better than I have in 15 years. I believe that Dr. Spott is the reason for my new life and all the things I can now do, I had wrist surgery, Back surgery and total knee replacement on both knees...Thank you Dr.Spott.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 12th, 2011

Mom is in her 80's & he takes great care of her & always tries to accommodate her needs. He & his staff try to schedule all tests w/ease & convenience for her. He listens to her concerns, suggests his ideas on the problem but let's her make her own decisions. He doesn't pressure her or confuse her with medical terminology. He explains things simply and that's why she thinks he's the greatest! I must add that he's taken good care of me, too. Gives me the facts and answers all of my questions. We really love him!