Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Staab
Dr. Joseph Staab, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rockingham, NC, with other offices in Hamlet, NC and Charlotte, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Staab is affiliated with First Health Richmond Mem, First Health Montgomery and Scotland Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Staab has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Joseph Staab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockingham, NC.
Dr. John Stevenson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Rockingham, NC 0.01 mi46
Dr. Wendell Wells III
Family Medicine, Radiology
Rockingham, NC 0.44 mi34
Dr. Dariusz Bulczak
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Hamlet, NC 3.00 mi23