A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stafford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stafford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stafford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alan Stafford MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stafford practices Internal Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists.