A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stanford, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanford graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Barney Stanford MD and MSPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Stanford practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stanford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stanford practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.