inactive

Joseph B Stanford MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 10th, 2016
Dr. Stanford was great!
Dr. Stanford listened to me and discussed numerous treatment options. I appreciated his natural approach and knowledge of natural family planning.

February 22nd, 2016
Very thorough
At the beginning of my appointment, Dr. Stanford's nurse always does a quick questionnaire on overall health, fatigue levels, etc. I love that Dr. Stanford's approach to my fertility looks at my whole health. He is extremely thorough, and always takes time to answer and explain my (many) questions and consider various factors of my medical issues. I've never felt like I couldn't ask another question on my list because he was rushed or un-interested. (And though I'm sure he does this with every patient, only once did he keep me waiting for my appointment!) He responds quickly to messages, and is also very thorough in his follow-ups. I would highly recommend Dr. Stanford.

November 1st, 2015
Best fertility doctor in Utah
Dr. Joseph Stanford is the only doctor In Utah that I would see for restorative reproductive medicine, female and male infertility, and natural women’s health. He determines what is going on in your body before treating it, as opposed to the "try this and see" approach that most doctors use. After seeing Dr. Stanford, my husband I were able to conceive our oldest child. Since them, we've had two more! Dr. Stanford is very prompt in responding to emails, which really makes me feel like he cares. I recommend Dr. Stanford to anyone.

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Stanford is great! He really listens to his patients and he cares about what is going on. I like that he listens to me and how I feel as well as what my symptoms say. He wants to make sure my overall health is looked after, not just try and solve a single issue. I also appreciate that he doesn't just throw pills my way hoping to solve the problem. He recognizes that sometimes there is more to the problem than what is initially seen. He has been great and I have really appreciated his help this last year. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 28th, 2015
I really appreciate Dr. Stanford's natural approach to fertility. He really is dedicated to his patients and wants to help them conceive as naturally as possible. He provides a lot of great patient education and really helps women understand their bodies and learn how to understand their cycles. His goal is to help his patients become as healthy as possible, which can only help fertility come naturally rather than jumping into any high tech or expensive procedures right away. He also does recognize when those procedures might be necessary after he has exhausted all other natural methods and options first. I will forever be grateful for my experience with Dr. Stanford.

March 31st, 2015
Exceptional doctor - takes time to understand and correctly diagnose before treating
Dr. Stanford took time to accurately diagnose & treat my teenager daughter's condition, and was careful and respectful in all the ways a parent would want a gynecologist to be careful and respectful with a teenage daughter. He had her track her symptoms in great detail, and then had us do blood tests on certain days to check hormone levels in order to accurately diagnose her problems. The most common treatment for the problems she faced would have been to put her on birth control, but it turned out that doing so would have made her particular condition worse. If you want a doctor who will take the time to figure out what is really wrong, instead of offering you a drug that commonly works without exploring what is really wrong, Dr. Stanford is an excellent choice. Dr. Stanford really understands how women's cycles should work, and what to do to help someone's body work correctly. I greatly appreciate his skill and his services, and I highly recommend him.

March 23rd, 2015
After visiting with (and being frustrated by) other doctors for infertility, we were recommended to Dr. Stanford at U of U South Jordan. We immediately felt comfortable with him. He is very knowledgable and dedicated to his patients and their overall health. The other doctors we saw were more concerned about just "getting us pregnant" and putting us through the typical checklist of treatments, but not Dr. Stanford! He wants to understand your body's natural cycles and his goal is to get you healthy. I love his very personal approach, treating each patient for individual needs, rather than going through a "checklist" of things to try. We are all different, and he takes time to understand you and your body. He is very willing to listen and answer questions to really help you understand what's going on and gives great suggestions and advice. We are loving our experience with him. :)

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Stanford is the Michael Jordan of restorative reproductive medicine. He is seriously incredible. We have been fighting female and male infertility for a while and have felt very lost. Luckily we found him and know with a surety that we are on the right path. We are so impressed by him and his willingness to communicate even between appointments about any questions or concerns. It has been a pleasure working with him at the South Jordan clinic.

January 21st, 2015
I will always be grateful to my family practice physician for recommending Dr. Joseph Stanford to my husband and I when we were trying to start our family in 2009. Trying to get pregnant is stressful but with Dr. Stanford, I had a physician who was absolutely committed to helping me. His appointments were never rushed and he even took time to call me after appointments to make sure I was still doing well. Because of him I am a much healthier person and I have two beautiful daughters! I recommend Dr. Stanford to everyone, specifically those with questions about both female infertility and male infertility, or natural women’s health. If you are interested in restorative reproductive medicine then Dr. Stanford is the very best.

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Stanford excellent in treating fertility issues. I have found his knowledge and treatment outstanding.

December 18th, 2014
Natural women's health
Outstanding doctor in restorative reproductive medicine who cares about his patients.

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Stanford is a very sensitive doctor who understands women's health and women's emotions. He is an expert in infertility and other women's concerns. I would highly recommend him.