A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stanilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanilla
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stanilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanilla graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stanilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kipp Stanilla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Stanilla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stanilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stanilla practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.