A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stanilla is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanilla
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Stanilla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stanilla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanilla graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stanilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kipp Stanilla MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Stanilla practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stanilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stanilla practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.