Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Stapczynski Jr
Dr. Joseph Stapczynski Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stapczynski is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Stapczynski Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Stapczynski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Gillian Hamilton
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jason Knight
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Sarko
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi22