Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stavola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavola
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Stavola Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavola graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stavola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Stavola MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Stavola practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stavola has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stavola practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.