A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Steeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Steeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Steeger, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steeger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steeger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Steeger MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Steeger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Steeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Steeger practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Trenton Pulmonologists.