A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Isaac Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Stein practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.