Dr. Joseph Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Stein?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Stein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2016

When I hurt my wrist, I asked my friend who to see. She said to call Dr Joseph Stein right away. I did and I am so grateful. He took care of my wrist. I am totally pain free now. He is an excellent doctor.

May 31st, 2016

Criminal

Scam artist. Haggled over coverage, which he and his staff refused to verify. Demanded money upfront-in cash only and was extremely rude to top it off.

December 18th, 2015

Excellent doc

Dr Stein was very through. He diagnosed my problem. He gave me an injection in my knee which took the pain away. I would highly recommend him.

November 16th, 2015

What a doc!

I had a painful shoulder that was bothering me for many months. I couldn't sleep. I was walking around during the day like a zombie. I was seen promptly. Dr Stein was very professional. He diagnosed my problem as bursitis. He gave me a cortisone shot in my shoulder. Ahhh. Relief at last. Last night was the first time I slept well in months.

February 15th, 2015

ankle injury

Dr. Stein was very attentive and professional. X-rays were taken of the ankle and after reviewing it, he determined it was a fracture. He placed it in a cast and prescribed crutches. My recovery was great. Am back to doing all the things I love, such as walking, and running.

July 28th, 2011

Dr. Stein's office has been very flexible and seeing me on the same day; the wait is minimal considering I'm a walkin. His diagnostic equipment for a bone density seems outdated and he said I had great bone density, I see a high red area on the printout; I had forgotten that I had a bad fall; Upon palpation I realized I had a problem & I thought my gait was due to my knees. While he was giving me a cortisone shot for pain, his clerk walked in and I asked couple of times that she leave, she did not; I was in pain from that shot for a couple of weeks compared to a couple of days in the past(the clerk was rude because she ignored my request to leave the room). It is now 2 months later and my knees still hurt, bilaterally. I am wondering if the medicine due to his distraction and conversing while giving me a shot was not injected, although the needle was. I am now opting for physical therapy. He gives xrays in his office and he does not push for knee replacements=excellent.

January 2nd, 2017