Great Annual Visit. show details Great Annual Visit.
Jun 9th, 2016

I had my annual exam with Dr. Steinberg. He asked a lot of questions and let me describe how I was doing. He then offered some good advice involving the trial of a different medication. He was friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in my concerns. Highly recommended!

Dismissed lobulization as inflammation show details Dismissed lobulization as inflammation
May 21st, 2016

I gave a copy of a report from a CT scan done at Morristown Medical Center ER during a kidney stone event during a new patient consult to Dr. Steinberg which found a "lobulization" on the right kidney. Dr Steinberg dismissed the lobulization as "inflammation". With my many symptoms, I sought another opinion which lead to a partial nephrectomy on the right kidney three months later because the "lobulization" turned out to be a plum sized renal cell carcinoma!

Oct 21st, 2015

Not professional. Rude with children. Took a call, made us wait. Just not a pleasant visit

Skilled and friendly show details Skilled and friendly
by Senior citizen (72) on Jan 6th, 2014

Great surgical work, quick recovery. He has a very supportive personality.

Apr 12th, 2013

He put in a sling for me and totally ruined me...sling is too tight & now I can't void at all. After he realized he made a mistake, he gave me the cold shoulder and avoided me. I think he's a terrible doctor and a worse person!

Jun 18th, 2012

You won't find a nicer, more compationate doctor. My entire family uses him and he's wonderful. He saved my dad's life! Top notch - extremely knowledgeable - and just just a real down-to-earth person.