Dr. Joseph Steiniger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
the office staff was very nice and helpful. Office was clean and well maintained. Dr. Steinider was friendly, efficient and took care of the problem in the same visit. I have already recommended him to friends.

October 25th, 2016
Very personable. Treats you as if you are his only patient that day. Very rarely have a wait over 10 minutes. Knowledgeable and can explain medical terms in a way that I, as a lay person, can understand.

May 21st, 2016
As a tonsil cancer survivor, I have serious swallowing issues that build. My ENT in IL had performed 3 dilations on me while I lived in IL which rectified my problem but after moving to FL I couldn't find an ENT who was trained in rigid dilations. I was told that GI doctors perform dilations - and one did a balloon dilation on me which was a total failure. One month later Dr. Steiniger performed a rigid dilation on me and I was back eating within days. After the GI doctor saying I needed a feeding tube and would be on one for life, Dr. Steiniger was an answer to a lot of prayers. He is highly qualified, extremely compassionate, and takes time to answer all questions.

April 2nd, 2016
Couldn't have been more confident and/or satisfied with my visit with Dr. Steiniger. We set the bar high bec. of our experience with our GP, Matthew Bruneau, who referred us to Dr. Steiniger, and I couldn't have been more pleased.

December 15th, 2015
This most wonderful MD has always been my 'go to MD for advice' for the past nine years with tonsil CA and recurrances(s)-he had best advice over oncologists decisions. He is the BEST!! Office staff comes and goes; depends; I have had most good assistance. Um, early days $$ was crucial to staff and not always very private-against HIPPA-no worries since then.

December 18th, 2013
He seemed rushed, not compassionate and even annoyed. Completely dismissed my health concerns and questions.

April 11th, 2013
A Medical Machine
Personally, He is very efficient. He is confident and familiar with seeing most any physical situation. Has a marginal office staff and even with cancer the office girls think that owing $50 is reason enough to not allow a follow up appointment when I didn't even get a bill in the mail. I am going to continue with him as my ENT even though there are many more conveniently located Dr.'s. He is human and appreciates questions and wanted to make sure I understood where I was at and what I would or COULD do, to handle my UNfortunate situation moving forward.

April 11th, 2013
Both appointments had EXTREME waiting room times (over an hour each time). Absolutely no reason or excuse to keep patients waiting for this length of time, especially early in the day. No consideration for the patient's time!

November 14th, 2012
Great doctor. Very good rapport with patients and very knowledgable.

July 5th, 2011
Best Otolaryngologist around. If you live around Tampa Bay area look not further. I highly recommend him, my sinus surgery couldn't have gone smoother.