A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Stella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Stella practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stella has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stella practices Family Medicine near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA and Mount Pocono, PA.
See Scranton Primary Care Doctors.