A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stellabotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stellabotte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stellabotte graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stellabotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Primary Care Doctors and Ridley Park Sports Medicine Doctors.