A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stellabotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stellabotte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stellabotte
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stellabotte Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stellabotte graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stellabotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors and Havertown Sports Medicine Doctors.