A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stellabotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stellabotte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stellabotte
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stellabotte Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stellabotte graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stellabotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stellabotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stellabotte practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Primary Care Doctors and Havertown Sports Medicine Doctors.