A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stenger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stenger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stenger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stenger graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Stenger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Stenger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Stenger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stenger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stenger practices Family Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Barre, MA and Gresham, OR.
See Tualatin Family Physicians.