Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Stenger
Dr. Joseph Stenger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Tualatin, OR and Barre, MA (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Stenger is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, UMass Memorial Medical Center and U Mass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Stenger has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Joseph Stenger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Gina Carter-Beard
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospitalist
Portland, OR 0 mi10
Dr. Kimberly Schleef
Portland, OR 0 mi12
Dr. Angela Kalisiak
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi32