A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Strauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Strauch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Strauch, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauch graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Strauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Meyer Strauch MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Strauch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Strauch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Strauch practices Dermatology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Dermatologists.