Overall Review

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Strauss is fantastic. Very accommodating and caring. I feel very confident working with him!

January 26th, 2015
Emergency Hospital visit
I met Dr. Strauss at AAMC when I fractured my femur. He was available, professional, listened to my wonderings and alternate ideas about my health while also doing the surgery. He was aggressive when it came to multiple methods to reaching optimal recovery of full mobility. He was always professional and personable! He's a fabulous doc!

November 29th, 2013
my visit...
I loved it, Dr. Strauss was very fast and I honestly can say that I enjoyed myself while I was there!

May 9th, 2013
Highly recommend Dr. Strauss
Dr. Strauss spends time answering questions and appears to be truly interested. He is thorough and professional. I would highly recommend him and I trust his judgement. I am grateful for the wonderful care that I received.

July 22nd, 2012
Dr Strauss gave me daughter an emergency knee surgery as she dislocated every ligament surrounding her knee. He made sure a nurse kept me abreast of my daughter's condition during the actual surgery. After the surgery, he let me know what the complications were, and showed me before and after pictures of my daughter's knee. He made sure her discomfort level was taken care of by writing enough prescriptions to get her through her pain. He did an excellent job!!!