A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Struzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Struzzo graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Struzzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Network Access
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Struzzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Struzzo practice?
Dr. Joseph Struzzo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Desert Hot Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Desert Hot Springs Family Physicians and Desert Hot Springs General Practitioners.