A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Struzzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Struzzo graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Struzzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Struzzo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Struzzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Struzzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Struzzo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Desert Hot Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Desert Hot Springs Family Physicians and Desert Hot Springs General Practitioners.