A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stubbers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stubbers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbers graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Stubbers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Stubbers DO and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Stubbers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stubbers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Stubbers practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, OH.
See Fairfield Internists.