Dr. Joseph Stubbers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Stubbers?

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Stubbers is an excellent physician. It is almost impossible to find a doctor in today's world who possesses the same high caliber that Dr. Stubbers demonstrates. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and efficient....truly a great physician.

October 25th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stubbers for almost 20 years. He and his staff have always treated me with the up most respect. He has gotten me through 3 carotid surgeries and a pace maker. He is dedicated and professional and I would highly recommend him and his staff for any medical issue. He is professional enough to refer me to other medical specialists when he feels that additional investigation is necessary. Thank You Dr. Stubbers and staff for keeping me alive!

October 15th, 2013

Worst dr ever

Stay away

May 16th, 2012

Poor choice

November 19th, 2010

This doctor saved our lives

I cannot speak highly enough of the care my husband and I have gotten from this doctor. Our care has always been great in my opinion, but I didn't know how good until I was critically ill. The ER was going to dimiss me because they found nothing wrong. He called to get test results before I was released, and asked for additional blood tests. Based on the tests he ordered, I was admitted and not even allowed to sit up for more than a day due to the almost zero amount of a critical substance in my blood. My heart would stop and there would be no way to start it again without the inpatient care I got. Within a year my life was threatened by flu and pneumonia. Others who caught this strain and were hospitalized when I was, died. Another will require life support indefinately, another is blind due to the side effects of the treatment. I walked out 9 days later. My husband called him the night before Easter. Based on the phone conversation, he was admitted for emergency surgery. His diabetes was diagnosed in the hospital and controlled.When I first started going to him, the wait times were measured in hours instead of minutes. However, we waited because he was good. The wait is better now on most days. I don't always follow up as I should because of the wait and fear of catching another person's cold. When I need to go, I accept the wait as part of the visit to a good doctor.My husband also thought highly enough to overlook any wait, etc. However, recently he started going to a different doctor. He still misses going to Dr Stubbers, but hit the breaking point due to members of his office staff. They charge every time you call requesting a refill. This could be accepted, except, everytime the pharmacy decides to call them, you get charged too. I was in the hospital last Feb. I brought home a prescription the pharmacy needed to clarify. They called and I was charged because I "should take care of prescriptions during office visits." The last straw for my husband was when he tried to make an appointment because he was running out of disbetes meds w/no refills. He was told the next appointment was late the following week. He asked for a refill since he would run out before that. They finally called it in ON THE DAY OF HIS APPOINTMENT! He was charged $30 for the call in, and, they only called in for FIVE PILLS. We had to pay for our full deductible for 5 pills and again for a month's meds. But the last straw was when we called to try to get the charge removed, the office employee, sitting out in hearing range ofothers, informed me that "if he didn't stop putting off his appointments, he wouldn't have this problem." The fact that she did not respect his privacy by discussing all this with me, and that she felt justified in passing judgement on a patient, especially since he didn't go because of the cost of an appointment. We both had lost our jobs in the same month. He chose to wait a month to go too the doctor so his kids could eat.Even with all this, I really would feel so much better if he was still in the care of this doctor.

November 10th, 2010

Excellent

Excellent doctor which makes him very popular making same or next day appointments difficult to acquire. A caring and talkative doctor requiring you to have good listening skills and willing to endure long waits in the office.

March 21st, 2010

Good on up to date information and responding to questions

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Stubbers for over 15 years and have been very satisfied with his services. He has treated us for a number of health issues. I keep very informed on medical issues and information...and I find Dr. Stubbers is on top of new developments. We also appreciate his ability and willingness to answer our questions. The only problem we have encountered at times is a long wait. He has had some changes in staff, but over all our experience has been good.

January 12th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

My wife and I have been patients for 18 years and have always been completely satisfied with him & his staff. Their caring and professionalism are unmatched!

August 4th, 2015