A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stubbs, Urogynecologist/Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stubbs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Ovarian Cyst (Parovarian Cyst)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Urogenital Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Stubbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph T Stubbs MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stubbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stubbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.