A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stubbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stubbs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Stubbs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Stubbs practice?
Dr. Joseph Stubbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.