Dr. Joseph Stubel Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Stubel?

i am having surgery at the end of the month with him if anyone has anything to say about him good or bad i would apperciate an e mail klallmighty@yahoo.com

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Not professional

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I picked Dr. Stuebel out of location. Not what I usually do and will not do again. I saw him for a follow up from going to an urgent care center after spraining both ankles. He sent me for x-rays, again ( I had them just a few days before) to make "sure" there were no breaks. He prescribed me PT and told me to follow up with him. I asked for an MRI which he said do PT first. I started PT and mentioned to them that my feet are really not right, one usually knows one's body and they too suggested I ask for an MRI. I did. I was told to come in to pick up the script. I went and was charged my co-pay of 30.00, billed for a visit so I could sit in an exam room for him to come in touch my foot for a second (no exagg'eration) and question me if I was ready for surgery because I wanted an MRI. I said if I need it, I want to know. That being said I left him a message on his office phone that clearly states that it does not accept messages figuring there's a chance it actually does. I was right. He returned my call on a SUNDAY. I guess the key word that prompted him to call me was that is was "unethical" for him to have charged me and my insurance company to obtain a prescription. He asked me if I ever obtained the MRI, yes. I obtained my own copy but apparently he didn't know where his was and would have girls look into it. Never heard from anyone. Enough said.

Posted on August 27th, 2015