A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sultan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sultan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sultan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sultan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sultan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Sultan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Sultan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sultan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sultan practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.