A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Summers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Summers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Summers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Dee Summers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Summers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Summers practices Family Medicine near Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Fountain Hills Family Physicians.