A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lopez Sun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Sun practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sun practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.