A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Surdacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Surdacki, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Surdacki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Surdacki graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Surdacki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Victor Surdacki MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Surdacki practice?
- Dr. Joseph Surdacki has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Surdacki practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Critical Care Practitioners, and Carrollton Pulmonologists.