A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Surdacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Surdacki, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surdacki
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Surdacki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Surdacki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Surdacki graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Surdacki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Victor Surdacki MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Surdacki practice?
- Dr. Joseph Surdacki has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Surdacki practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists, Carrollton Critical Care Practitioners, and Carrollton Pulmonologists.