Dr. Joseph Surdacki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Surdacki?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Surdacki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016

He was very dismissive and not helpful. Any suggestions he made to me were very simple and had been tried by previous doctors to no end, but he seemed to dismiss that fact and not listen when I advised him of this. I have a long and complicated medical history and came to him for an additional opinion. It semmed he did not want to take the time to really dig into my issues or medical history. The overall experience was a waste of my time. Unfortunately, I have gone to and know there are just way better pulmonologists in this area.

October 21st, 2014

Former Patient

My one and only visit with the doctor was not what I had hoped for. His staff was rude, from the receptionist to his assistant. I believe he is an excellent doctor; however, I would not recommend him. He refused to recertify oxygen for me without an office visit, knowing full well my condition would NOT and HAD not changed, and the difficulty I have ambulating.

July 30th, 2013

The wait in office is too long. 45 minutes at least. No communication between dr. And sleep study place. Never returns phone calls. Would not recommend.

June 8th, 2011

Wish all doctors were like him

Dr. Surdacki treated my mother. As a caregiver, I was so impressed and thankful for his patience, his great bedside mannger and his thoroughness. He is very kind and very compassionate. He was instrumental in helping my mother realize it was time for her to accept the help of her family and handled it in a professional and compassionate manner, even reaching out to call me at night after office hours to talk with me about his own experience. This doctor is true to his oath.

February 19th, 2009