A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Swider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Swider is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swider
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swider graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Swider DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Swider practice?
- Dr. Joseph Swider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Swider practices Psychiatry near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Gretna, LA.
See Metairie Psychiatrists.