A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szczesniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szczesniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczesniak graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Szczesniak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Walter Szczesniak MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Szczesniak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Szczesniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Szczesniak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.