A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szczesniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szczesniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szczesniak
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Szczesniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szczesniak graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Szczesniak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Walter Szczesniak MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Szczesniak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Szczesniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Szczesniak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Internists and Roslyn Cardiologists.