Dr. Joseph Szczytowski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Health
I really trust Dr. Joe. Everyone in the office are thorough and truly concerned.

October 29th, 2016
Retired administrator
Dr. Joseph Szscytowski was very kind,attentive and helpful. I trust him completely.

October 29th, 2016
No Tension
Dr. Joe Szczytowski enters the room with a kind, pleasant voice and manner that immediately puts the patient at ease. Thus, the apprehension and tension begin to disappear. He is skilled and knowledgeable and takes excellent care of his patients.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Szczytowski is never in a hurry and always takes time to explain things and answer my questions.

September 18th, 2016
Great Cardiologist
I have been a patient since Jan 2, 2008. Dr. Joe has never rushed me. He has been thorough, informative, explains things, caring and sometimes tough. He has been accurate with diagnosis. I could not ask for a better cardiologist.

September 18th, 2016
Dr. Joe
He was very caring, asked alit of question, felt very comfortable shareing my medical history.

August 28th, 2016
Dr. Joe addressed my problem with efficiency and in terms I could understand.

August 21st, 2016
Dr. Joe and his staff.
The staff is friendly and very nice. Dr. Joe (as he is known) is so very nice and friendly. Showing concern but without lecturing. This was the first time at his heart clinic, but they made me feel welcome. Dr. Joe did his best to make me feel he is genuinely concerned about me. (And he isn't bad to look at either! lol) I am hoping there isn't anything seriously wrong with my heart, but if there is, I know I will be in good hands with Dr. Joe.

August 18th, 2016
Can't say enough about the quality care I receive here. Dr. Szczytowski literally save my life several years ago when I had a major heart attack that resulted in damage to my heart muscle. I have been under his care for the last 9 years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

June 5th, 2016
My Hero Dr. JOE
Dr. Joe is a fabulous doctor. He monitored my heart and adjusted my medications as necessary. He is honest and very smart. I've made a great recovery thanks to Dr. Joe's Diagnosis and treatment plan.

April 29th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Joe Szczytowski since 2008 . Dr. Joe and all the personnel in the office have been fantastic and always remind me when it is time for follow ups. If I have an emergency it is taken care of ASAP. Dr. Joe is #1 in my book.

April 18th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Joseph Szczytowski has been my cardiologist for several years. He has been professional, courteous & professional. As we have worked through my medical condition, he has been clear, straightforward & thorough. He is very good @ making referrals for other medical exams in order to get a better understanding of my medical condition. His very able, skilled staff are accessible to me & they help to facilitate appointments. They work with me in order to make the appointments when my schedule permits, being that I must travel from Austin. The doctor takes the time with me during my appointments & we are not rushed. The staff follow up with me for other appointments. Renewal of Rx is facilitated by staff as needed. Of course, adherence to a regimen is my responsibility & the staff is supportive & cooperative if I need additional information, etc.