A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Szekely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Szekely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Szekely, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Szekely graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Szekely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- N NM Womens Health Specs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Szekely MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Szekely practice?
- Dr. Joseph Szekely has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Szekely practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.